Ballet invitations are sent out. All 14 are planning on coming.
This invite idea came from alittleloveliness.blogspot
I used my silhouette, some sequins, a hole puncher and tulle.
Waiting for friends to come...
I think someone is finally here...
Yummy treats were placed all around the table!
They each filled a little bag with yummy treats and decorated ballet cookies
I made each little girl a personalized cup. It's nice because then they always know what cup is theirs.
They each picked a tutu to wear.
A Ballerina came to teach them some dance. They were are all so cute as they shared ideas and danced. Megan was an amazing dance teacher! She kept the girls so engaged and they had a great time!
They love that she wore real Ballet shoes!
Happy Birthday to my sweet little Ballerina! I can't believe she is seven. I love the little lady she is growing into. I gave her a Taylor Swift card and I have to share what it said because I love it so much...Here's to magic. Here's to fairy tales. Here's to perfect moments and unforgettable memories and always here's to you. Happy Birthday to an incredible daughter.
(ok so I guess this wall gets really good lighting)
I hope you dance your way through life
We love you Shayla!
Love it! Love the pictures! Send them to me!
ReplyDelete