I have one more week left until I am done with work and off for the summer. I love summer vacation. The Preschool went on a field trip to the Belle farm and I brought Shayla along. She really enjoyed the farm, she had to know all the animals names and was very persistent on asking the farmer what the animals names were. The only ones I can remember are Olivia the Pig and Samson the Horse. Her favorite animal was the baby kittens. Shayla has this deep love for cats and she thinks she is getting one of her own. She asks us weekly when we are going to go pick up Rose (yes, she has already named the cat she is not getting). Here are some pictures from the farm.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Farm
I have one more week left until I am done with work and off for the summer. I love summer vacation. The Preschool went on a field trip to the Belle farm and I brought Shayla along. She really enjoyed the farm, she had to know all the animals names and was very persistent on asking the farmer what the animals names were. The only ones I can remember are Olivia the Pig and Samson the Horse. Her favorite animal was the baby kittens. Shayla has this deep love for cats and she thinks she is getting one of her own. She asks us weekly when we are going to go pick up Rose (yes, she has already named the cat she is not getting). Here are some pictures from the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment