Our neighbors across the street are moving, so I asked them if they were planning on taking there swing set. Anyways, to make a long story short we got a 3 year old swing set for $25. Shayla and Carter love it. It is in really good condition and just the right size for our kids. I love when I can get a good deal!
WOW! Great deal. You just have to love the thrill of getting a good deal. Truly is there anything better. My newest great deal was a brand new designer hand bag retail $350.00 drum roll I got it for $22.00. I still get giddy when I think of it! :) Talk to ya latter. Trista
That really is a sweet deal! When can I come play on it?
ReplyDeleteYou got it!! They look like they are having so much fun! Im Jealous!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Great deal. You just have to love the thrill of getting a good deal. Truly is there anything better. My newest great deal was a brand new designer hand bag retail $350.00 drum roll I got it for $22.00. I still get giddy when I think of it! :) Talk to ya latter. Trista
ReplyDelete