I am officially on summer vacation, and I feel like crap. I have sinus infection and that really sucks because I am not supposed to be sick on my summer vacation. However we've already been able to do some fun things. On Monday, Shayla went to the Princess Festival down in Lindon. She called it the princess "vegetable" which we just thought was really cute. She went with her very best friend Cambrie. They both decided to be Snow White. I tried to talk Shayla into being Tinker Bell because she had a Tinker Bell costume that has hardly been used but she insisted on being Snow White. Her Halloween costume was to small so we had to borrow another one form her cousin. This one was a little to big so we had to cut off 4 inches and hem the bottom and pin it in the back. It worked out and she was a happy little Snow White. The festival was a lot of fun they got to save the princesses and go to a Ball. They learned how to curtsy like a princess and Shayla and Cambrie are quite good at this now. They had a lot of fun together and it was so cute to see how magical it was for both of them. At the end they both went to the wishing pond. Shayla was very serious about making her wish she stuck her hand in the water and closed her eyes and said "I wish for star shell". Cambrie was next to her wishing for a penny so then Shayla closed her eyes again and wished for a penny. We got the girls down form the wishing pond and started to walk away. The girls were in front of us playing and running. I asked Melissa if she had a penny, so that we could throw penny's in front of Shayla and Cambrie to make there wishes come true. So we did and of course my Shayla says, "humph, where is my star shell". I was quick to add that the wishing pond could make certain wishes come true when it wanted to. Maybe when we go to Bear Lake you will find a star shell. She was fine with this answer and held on to her lucky penny all night long. It was a day of enchantment and something to never be forgotten. Especially when Shayla hasn't stopped talking about it, o.k. so maybe I enjoyed it just as much as she did. Aside from all the drama it is really fun having a little girl. She makes me smile everyday and I love how creative she is with all that she does. I love my little princess.

Shayla making her wish at the wishing Pond, note the eyes are closed she was serious about these wishes

Me and my Little Princess

Shayla and Cambrie learing how to curtsy to there prince before dancing

Shayla and Cambrie with Sleeping Beauty and her Prince at the Ball

Shayla sitting in Cinderella's Carriage.

Shayla with her favorite princess Snow White and her Prince after we saved Snow White from eating the "bad" apple the witch was trying to get her to eat.

Melissa, Cambrie, Shayla and Me inside the castle.
How cute! I didn't know they did a Princess "Vegetable";). She is too cute. P.S. Are you starting to feel better?
ReplyDeleteI think we have the 2 cutest Snow White Princess's around. Thanks for coming with us! Lets plan on doing it next year!
ReplyDelete