Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun Summer!

We have had a very busy and fun summer. I have been lazy when it comes to updating the bolg. I will recap the summer with some pics and captions.


Carter has found a new hobby, he loves to fish. He has caught two fish this summer. He calls them "ish" or "tish". He is he's daddy's little fishing buddy. Shayla also enjoys fishing when it is time to catch the fish but she is not very patient waiting for the fish.


Shayla had her dance recital on June 24th. She did a great job on stage. I was very worried for her but she has no stage fright. She loved being "Sleeping Beauty" and she danced to "Once upon a dream" and "Follow the Leader".


These are Shayla's cousins who also danced at the recital that night. They did a great job!




Carter and Shayla playing around, they've done a lot of fighting and playing this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment