So my summer is officially over and I am back to work. Shayla was so excited to have grandma over to watch her, she didn't care I was leaving. When I said bye to Carter he curled in a ball and started to cry. It was very sad, but I was glad somebody was going to miss me a little. Grandma said he calmed right dowm after I left. I miss being with my kids all day, we had such a fun summer together. They both learned so much over the summer, my mom said it was like coming back to different kids. I told Shayla if she was good the whole week for my mom that I would buy her a surprise. She was excellent for Grandma, according to Grandma and Shayla. She earned a little garden set. Carter acted like he felt a little left out so Shayla was a great big sister and shared her garden tools with him. These are pictures of them helping me with my flower bed.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Big Helpers
So my summer is officially over and I am back to work. Shayla was so excited to have grandma over to watch her, she didn't care I was leaving. When I said bye to Carter he curled in a ball and started to cry. It was very sad, but I was glad somebody was going to miss me a little. Grandma said he calmed right dowm after I left. I miss being with my kids all day, we had such a fun summer together. They both learned so much over the summer, my mom said it was like coming back to different kids. I told Shayla if she was good the whole week for my mom that I would buy her a surprise. She was excellent for Grandma, according to Grandma and Shayla. She earned a little garden set. Carter acted like he felt a little left out so Shayla was a great big sister and shared her garden tools with him. These are pictures of them helping me with my flower bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment