There is a video I found from back when I was three
You set up a paint set in the kitchen and you're talking to me
It's the age of princesses and pirate ships and the seven dwarfs
And Daddy's smart and you're the prettiest lady in the whole wide world
And now I know why the all the trees change in the fall
I know you were on my side even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
For staying back and watching me shine
And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm takin' this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today
I love the lyrics because it is the little things we do with our children everyday that matter. I want to cherish these moments because they are going so fast.
This is Carter and Shayla in the "pirate ship". Shayla is the princess who is being captured by the pirates. Carter is going to save her and fight the pirates. This is the story Shayla narrated as I pushed the pirate ship from one location to the next.
Too cute! I think I could learn a few things from Shayla if I spent a whole day with her. By the way, I found a cute hairstyle that I want you to try on Shayla, call me and I will tell you where to find it.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good mom! I need to get down on the floor and play more, thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteSooo cute Jen! You really are an awesome MOM!
ReplyDeleteCan I come play in the pirate ship too...?
We LOVE pirates around here! How cute are your kids.
ReplyDelete