Sunday, January 17, 2010

Drama Queen!

We had a girls day out and went to the Tree House Museum to see Snow White.  Shay's good friend Cambrie came along and the girls had  a great time together dressing up and playing tea party.  Before we saw Snow White we watched a play about Snow White.  They call it a partciplay because they teach the children all about how to act and then they pick certain kids to come up on stage and act the parts.  Shay was so into making the dramatic faces they asked the kids to make.  She was really into it.  Then they asked who wants to be the princess and she was raising her hand as high as she could.  They didn't pick her and she didn't volunteer to be the wicked queen.  She raised her had to be one of the drawfs and they picked her.  She was so excited to put the hat on.  I took her down to the stage where the other drawfs were and they were all like 7-10 yrs. old and alot bigger then her.  She got this scared look on her face and said I want to go back and sit with you and Cambrie.  She didn't get her 5 minutes of fame but I was proud of her for trying.  I knew all the drama I deal with would come in handy one day so maybe she will be an actress I think she has a talent for drama.

Later they met Snow White and loved talking with her.  Shay kept saying I'm going to ask her about the apple.  Then they were able to choose between making a apple necklace or princess crown.  Shayla chose an apple necklace and Cambrie chose to make a princess crown which she didn't take off the rest of the day.  We ended the day with some Farr's ice cream.  It was the best girls day!



Shayla in her Drawf Hat


Meeting Snow White



Playing in the boat and rowing together


Ride um' cowgirl (please not her face...very into the charachter)


Having a Tea Party


Ice Cream to finish the day off
Girls just want to have fun!



1 comment:

  1. Fun! How often do they have Snow White there? Alyssa is obsessed with her right now! Shayla looks so cute in the last picture, with ice cream dripping off her mouth...what a funny girl.

    ReplyDelete