The other day Shayla and Dale went outside to build a snowman. They came back in and told me to look out the window. They built the cutest little snowman. Shayla was thrilled because she has wanted to build a snowman all winter. Later that night we went out to do some errands and when we got home Shayla was walking to the door and said "Hi, Alice". I looked around the corner and asked "Who are you talking to?"
Shayla said "Alice the snowman!"
I love how she names everything and has a such an imagination. She had to wear her sunglasses because the sun was hurting her eyes.
Carter walked right in front of the camera as I was taking the picture
Shay and Alice the Snowman
What a sassy little outfit! LOVE the glasses. Very cute lol.
ReplyDeleteLook who is blogging like a crazy woman! As always, I love your cute kids!
ReplyDelete