Thursday, July 15, 2010
Carter's fevers
Carter is sick again with another fever. When he was about 9 months old he started getting high fevers of 104 or higher every 4-6 weeks that last for about 3-5 days. They sometimes give us a break for a couple of months but every time we think they are gone for good he will get another one. The poor little man is miserable when he has them and he doesn't have any other symptoms but the high fever. When he has them all he wants to do is be held constantly. Last night I had to go to the bathroom so bad but he would not let me put him done, Shayla said "I will hold you Carter untill mom gets back, it's o.k. I did it all the time when you were a baby." So I handed Carter off to Shayla who was so sweet to hold him. She ended up holding him for about 30 minutes untill he started to ask for me again. It was such a sweet moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor little guy :( Sick kiddos are not fun. I didn't know you called me the other day, I haven't changed my number. I hear you put your house up for sale... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you sale fast.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest and saddest picture I've ever seen. Shayla is so adorable (and such a little mom) and Carter looks so miserable I just want to cry for him. I hope he's feeling better.
ReplyDelete