Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Dale!

This was Dale's 10th birthday that we have celebrated together, WOW we must be getting old.  We had such a good time.  The night before we went to Tepanyaki with our friends Blake and Melissa.  Blake and Dale have birthdays a day apart so it was fun to celebrate them together.  The entertainment was great and so was the food.  Dale got called to work so we had to end the fun after dinner. 
The next day was Dale's birthday and me and the kids took balloons to his work and ate lunch at the gateway with daddy.  The kids loved it and so did I.  I have such a smart husband and appreciate all the hard work he does at his job.  The kids loved running through the water at the gateway.
Later that night we got together with Dale's family and celebrated.  We had pizza and ice cream and cake (german chocolate) Dales favortie next to Tres Leche.  Then we played minute to win it.  I got the idea from Melissa who is very creative.  It was a great night of laughs as people were wrapping themselves in toilet paper and blowing cards off bottles and the best eating cookies from there face.
After the party we went to the drive inn.  It was great fun!  We saw Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia.  The kids loved watching it in the back of truck.  We did it the old style we through in a couple of matresses and blankets and we were good to go all night.  Happy Birthday, Dale!  We love you.



Carter kept wanting to go in and out of the window that was great Fun let me tell you.

The kids were out after Toy Story 3

Shay and all her cousins

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, you guys are in TROUBLE!!!! I invited you to Tepanyaki then you take someone else????? I feel so betrayed! :)

    Happy Birthday Dale!

    ReplyDelete