Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Fun!

We had a great Halloween. Shayla decided to be a witch not a princess this year. Carter was our little hero as a fireman. They were so cute and loved to trick or treat. Dale said after Carter would say trick or treat he would say "thank you" what a polite little man. Shayla got a pack of trident gum and though it was the best thing ever. Chalese threw a fabulous Halloween Party and we all dressed up. Dale decided to surprise me and find his own costume. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him. He had a good time arresting people and having a little to much fun.  I dressed up as vampire.



What a sweet little witch

My little Hero

Officer McCrary

Shayla loved the doughnut game

Carter was like .. "it's easy you just pick it up adnm eat it."

Family Picture

Everybody taht dressed up for the party.  Ryans tatoo sleeves were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment