Carter celebrated his 3rd birthday this week. He chose to have a sports birthday. He couldn't decide what ball he wanted so we did them all. He loved it. He is so big and it went by so fast. He got so excited openning his presents and was saying things like "yes!" or "wow daddy". He loved his tool set he got and has been fixing things all around my house. He also loved everyone that came and sang Happy Birthday to him. His favorite part was the cake. He chose chocolate cake although he says "cocolate cake". He also got a tee baseball set along with a lot of motorcycles. He woke up on his birthday and said "I three". We love our little Carter and we are so thankful for the three years we have had to watch him grow.
I am embarrased to say that I was comparing last years pictures of Carter's Birthday to this years and he is wearing the exact same p.j.'s.
No comments:
Post a Comment