Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

We had the best Christmas!  I love the ages my kids are right now.  They are so fun.  On Christmas Eve Carter had a very hard time falling asleep he kept saying"tanta coming".  Shayla on the other hand knew she had to go to bed fast so that Santa would come.
It was so fun letting the kids open their p.j.'s and getting Santa's plate ready.  This year Shayla wrote the note to Santa. It said : Santa Cookies from Shayla and Carter.  As she was done writing this note she decided to write Santa her own personal note it said: Santa I want Walk Doll Dog Shayla.  This note was tucked into her stocking without me and Dale knowing.  We read the stroy the Night Before Christmas, Daddy had his new I-Pad read to the kids.  They loved it.  Then they picked the spots where Santa would leave there presents by putting there stockings there.  When we tucked Shay into bed she said I left Santa a letter in my stocking.  To tell him I really wanted the dolly that walks by herself and walks the dog.  I tried to explain to her that Santa was on his way and would probably not be able to add anything.




Christmas morning Shayla woke us up at 6:50, "Mom he came, Santa came and he brought a lot of presents I knew I had been good."  We started to try to wake up Carter and he hates mornings "NO" is the answer we kept getting.  Once he came downstairs he was happy.  The kids got so much and they loved it.  Shayla was so excited I don't think she stopped talking the whole time she was opening presents.  Sanata brought her everything she had asked for.  When she opened her Dora pushing boots in the Stroller she says "I thought that this would be a lot bigger I guess next time I will have to be more specific when I ask for things.  That's o.k.I will just get down on my knees to push it"
Carter loved hsi trampoline from Santa and jumped on it most of Chrsitmas Day.
Dale got some new pants, coats and the Creationary lego game.
I got a gift card to go shopping and calander that is so awesome for my wall.  I made my mom one for Christams and I loved it so much I was sad I didn't get myself one so Dale got me one.  Thanks babe!
Later that Day we had my family come over for a Ham dinner and it turned out so nice. It was fun to be with family and play games. 
On Christmas Day I was overwhelmed with the spirit of love.  I feel very blessed to have my little family. Dale and I are so lucky to have such great family and friends.  I hope everyone had a Merry Little Christmas.







No comments:

Post a Comment