Shayla celebrated her 5th birthday. I can't beleive she is 5, even though sometimes she acts like she is 30. She decided to have a Fancy Nancy Birthday. On Saturday before her birthday she had a friend birthday party. We had 12 kids here and it was a blast. I was really tired after it was over probably because I am 7 months pregnant and everything makes me feel tired. It was so fun to watch her with her friends. We decorated fancy hats and cupcakes. The boys favorite part was going outside and collecting candy that Dale shot out from a sling shot. She was spoiled with lots of presents. She said her favorite part was bing with friends and family. She even told my mom she didn't need any more presents for her birthday.




Her actual birthday was on a Tuesday and I had to go to work. That morning she was really sad that I had to go to work and she was begging me to stay home. "Mom I will only turn 5 once." Talk about giving me a guilt trip. She wasn't able to convince me to stay home but she convinced daddy to take some of the day off. Grandma took her to Article Circle for lunch to play. That night we had a bunch of family come over and we celebrated her birthday.
The weather reminded of her first birthday. This picture is Shay on her first birthday I can't beleive she is 5!
Happy Birthday to my Fancy Shayla
At the end of the night she said "I really like all the presents I got and I'm glad I got to spend my birthday with family and friend who brought me presents."
What can you say...she likes presents. She takes after her mommy.
Ona side note i dont' think I have posted very much on pregnancy but I am 7 months along and it is a girl. We are so excited to welcome her into our home in a few months.
I think pictures make her look older. She looks so grown up! I love the guilt trip:) Alyssa kept trying to tell me about the sling shot, but I just assumed it was a pinata. Sounds like a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteglad you posted it was due! Can't believe she is 5...where did the time go? I love her 1 yr bday picture I totally remember her at that stage. Love her cute outfits and hair do's Jen your so awesome! also can't believe how big that fancy nancy doll is...
ReplyDelete