Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We had family pics done tonight. I kept hearing about fotofly down in SL and wanted to try it.  Addie smiled so big when the lady came to take us back but then decided to be stubborn for the rest of the pics.  She is so stinkin cute even though she is not smiling.  It is so weird because she will smile at everyone.  Being a mom of three my expectations for pictures are not that high but I was thrilled how they turned out.




















2 comments:

  1. Jenne, your kids are so darling!! And getting so big! I'm glad you're doing well, it's good to keep up with you through your blog.. I talked to Lonah recently, and she told me she's been trying to convince you to come back to work!! I don't blame her, you set such a high standard! I'm so glad I got to work with you and learn from you :) Thanks for all you taught me!!!

    ReplyDelete