Carter enjoying a chocolate coin the Leprechaun left
This is where the Leprechaun left the pots of gold
Shayla and Cater with there pots of gold
Shayla waking up to discover Leprechauns had been in her room!
Carter's excited that everyone is up and excited like him.
Last night I cut out little green feet and filled pots with chocolate gold coins. When Dale got home, I told him that he needed to be the leprechaun and hide the pots. He went in the kids room and was really creative. I was surprised that he got into it. He had the leprechaun walking on tables, Carters crib and the walls. The foot prints led to their kitchen where he hid the pots of gold in a cabinet. We both had to work in the morning so when Carter woke up and started taking off the foot prints from his crib we had to make a lot of noise to wake Shayla up. She woke up smiling as she looked around the room at the footprints.
Shayla: Mom the Leprechaun didn't pinch me last night. I didn't even know he came while I was sleeping.
Mom: Good thing you wore your green pajamas.
Shayla: Hey he walked on my table (with her hands on her hips) That is not o.k.
She followed the footprints and found the pot of gold. Carter just kept looking at the footprints on the wall. He was really excited when he got to eat chocolate gold coins for breakfast. Then we gave them green milk for breakfast. It was really fun to see Shayla's reaction this morning. My mom said the played Leprechauns all day long. Happy St.Patrick's Day!
Oh my gosh what a fun idea!!!! It looks like your kids had so much fun.
ReplyDeleteYou creative little thing. lol