Friday, March 27, 2009

Tomatoes




The other night we had tacos for dinner. Carter really loves to eat anything, but that night he threw everything out of his bowl on to the floor except for the tomatoes. Then he asked for "mo"- more. So we cut up a whole tomato and he loved it. I just found this really crazy that he was enjoying the tomatoes so much. Then a couple of days later we were at the mall and I got a salad and he was grabbing at my tomatoes in the salad. So carter LOVES tomatoes, silly kid!

Shayla started dance at Syracuse Dance. She loves it. She even got a pair of tapping shoes. The first day I dropped her off there were a few 3 years olds crying, not my three year old she says "Mom, you and cater need to leave this class is only for me". It feels kind of weird being kicked out by your child but Shay has always been very independent. So I stayed just outside in the hall to make sure that she would be o.k. and she did great! It is really cute to watch 3 year olds dance.

1 comment:

  1. I to like Carter have found a love for tomatoes! Mine just came latter in life like ohhh about 3-4 months ago. I hated them until then. Go figure! lol Trista

    ReplyDelete