Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day of Preschool




The day Shayla has been looking forward to for a long time, her first day of preschool. She was so excited all day to go. She is so excited to have Teacher Cambria as her teacher. When I dropped her off she was able to find her name tag by herself, Way to Go Shay! She was not sad at all for me to leave. All day she kept saying, "Mom you will just drop me off at preschool and then leave me and go home and take care of Carter and babysit my baby." She is so grown up, where did the time go? Before she went to preschool we had a picnic lunch outside and she made her own peanut butter sandwhich. I was very composed when I dropped her off, I didn't cry. I was excited for her to grow and learn. Her cousin Paker is in her class, so that helps because she is not alone. When she got home I asked her what she did and she said "all the normal stuff you would do in preschool." That answered alot of my questions. As the night went on she slowly told me of all the fun things she learned and did. She learned about manners, which is nice because I've trying to teach them to her for 3 years. It is amazing how they listen to other people so much better. She sang the "itsy bitsy spider". She got to go potty in the little potty and wash her hands at the little sink. Shayla, We love you and we are so glad you had such a great day at preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment