I had to blog about mine and Shayla's little conversation this morning.
Shayla: "Mom do you know what I prayed to Jesus about last night?"
Mom: "what shay?"
shay: "I prayed for a little sister to come into your belly."
Mom: "Really Shay and how do you think that is going to happen."
Shay:(very thoughtful) "You and dad are going to the temple next week to get married again and then you will have lunch and it will be very good and then you will have a baby in your belly and it will be a girl."
- I think Shayla may be disappointed because we are going to the temple next week but I don't think there will be a baby girl in my belly any time soon. I am glad she knows how to get one there though when it's time.
That is so cute!! Hey we need to catch up I have lots of good news!
ReplyDeletePRICELESS!!!! I knew when I saw the heading that I was in for a good story. Ummm, Jared and I are going to the Temple tomorrow. Dang, I don't want any more babies:)!
ReplyDeleteToo Cute! I think you are brave to ask how it was going to happen! Cambrie and Shayla must have been talking, Cambrie told me I needed a baby girl in my tummy too. She said she would tell Blake, then it would be ok.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I will no longer be having lunch with steven after the Temple. Good to know. Thanks Shayla. lololol
ReplyDeleteHappy Birhtday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Hope you had a great day. Love ya momma Lisa
ReplyDelete