I said "Shayla do you need a bandaid?"
(crying) "A bandaid won't fix this. I need that thing I saw on T.V., when that girl broke her ankle."
"What did it look like?"
"It wrapped around her leg and helped it so it wouldn't be broke. I can't do anything now because my leg is broke."
So Dale, being the great dad that he is, went in search for a ace bandage to consule his weeping 3 year old. As he is looking he is emptying out the closet and Shayla sees one of my old purses. A miracle happens and she is able to walk on her leg. She picks up the purse and says:
"My leg is feeling a little better, who wants to play house and shopping?"
I love how the world seems like it is going to crash in on her until she is saved by a purse. Moments like these keep me laughing.
On a side note Carter loves the freedom of his beg boy bed. He loves climbing on and off of it. He also loves putting all of his toys on his bed and then throwing them all off. He is kind of in a throwing phase. He also misses Shalya while she is at preschool. He goes around the house calling for her.
A girl after my own heart! The world is ALWAYS a much better place with a new handbag! :)
ReplyDelete