Christmas Morning we heard little footsteps in the hall and then a big voice...."Dad and Mom, Santa really did come and he brought me a cat and Carter a train and I can't see anything else becasue it is all wrapped up."
Then I hear another little voice "mom" I knew both kids were up and it was time for the fun to begin. I don't know who was more excited me or the kids.
Shayla loved opening her presents and everytime she would open one she would say "I always wanted this."
Carter loved playing in his Thomas tent and it took him an hour or longer to open every present because he would open one and want to play with it. He loved opening and playing with all of his presents.
Dale was pretty excited about his Guitar Hero 5 for the Wii.
I loved Christmas and I even cooked my first Ham dinner all by myself and it turned out great. Mel and Jason came over that night to enjoy it with us and play games it was a lot of fun.
I am greatful for the season and the spirit that it brings into my home and life. Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
This is my sexy hubby who is playing guitar hero 5 with Shay's cat on his lap. She loves the cat so much but is constantly asking me and Dale to play with it or watch because she is to busy and it's not even real!
Shayla opening a barbie form her Uncle Tyson
Carter ripping open his gift from PaPa, a basket ball hoop.
Carter in his Thomas the train Tent and loving it!
Shayla asked for Hungry Hungry Hippos from Santa and was so exited that he brought it to her.
Christmas Eve the kids in there pj's they just opened. Parker liked Carters slippers so much he decided to wear them.
Shay and her cousins with there zoo zoo pets they got from Grandma
Carter dancing on top of his gifts at the Christmas party.
This is as close as Carter would get to Santa. He had to be in my arms but smiled and laughed when Santa gave him knuckles.
Shayla enjoyed sitting on Santa's lap this year. She just sat on his lap and chatted away for about 5 minutes. She told Santa that she had wanted this pop the pig game for years. We all started laughing.
Well OF COURSE Shayla has wanted the Pop the Pig game for years! She is too funny! Is that Wade's Alyssa in the back with the girls? WOW she is getting old! Who is that in the back on the right, her step-sister? Dale takes his cat-sitting very seriously... oh and Carter looks so cute sitting in his tent. I can't wait until the spring so we can see the kids more...cause, really going around the corner right now is just too much:)
ReplyDelete