Saturday, December 19, 2009

Waking up with a laugh

Shayla woke me up this morning to tell me that she would be right back. She was going to the hospital to have a baby.
I look down to see Shayla with a very round belly and I start laughing.
"Shayla what is in your belly?"
"I don't know it could be a baby, bear or elephant. I won't know until I go to the hospital."
"You better hurry and get there."




...a few minutes later, Shayla is a proud mommy to Elmo.




This is the story of our lives right now. Shayla has at least 10 babies a day and then I get to babysit them. She told me that when I grow up I can be a grandma that watches her kids. I think this is a fabulous idea. Shayla and Carter are at very fun stages in life right now. They keep me busy and laughing daily.

Carter has discovered the CD player and changing out music. He thinks that it is great to get up on his stool and play with the CD player. He will get up and down to dance to each song change. If you the stool away he will try to reach on his tippy toes and then throw a tantrum when he can't reach. He is a 2 year old!




2 comments:

  1. WHAT!?!? Two posts in one week! WOW!!!!!! Shayla is hilarious. think how muh fun she will be when you have another baby, she will be so excited!
    Carter? Throwing a tantrum? No way! He is too sweet! I love your kids!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your kids are so cute! I love all of Shayla's funny comments and Carter's cute smile. It is such a fun time of life (for them and for us)!!!

    ReplyDelete