Thursday, December 31, 2009

Too much Fun!

I feel as if we have a million toys at our house right now and what do my kids decide to play with....A BOX! I got Carter a new carseat and was adjusting the straps when I look over and the box is moving. I peek inside to find my little Carter having a good time. Shortly after Shay shows up to join in the fun. They played with the box for an hour. It's so funny how a simple box can bring so much joy!

Carter also discovered how fun it was to push Shay around in the baby stroller she got for Christmas. Yes, Shay got in trouble for sitting in the stroller but they were having so much fun it was hard to stop them. Dale was laughing and telling Carter to go faster, no wonder I always turn into the bad parent.



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh every household has to have "The Box" lol. Steven helped our kids make theirs into a space ship I must say it turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete