Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time Out!

I worked a long day with Parent Teacher Conferences and was excited to finally see my kids and play with them when I got home.  Dale had just bathed them when I walked in the door.  I started playing with Carter and he was getting really silly, so I decided to calm them down before bed and read stories.  I was reading Shay a story when I looked over and Carter was tearing apart my dresser, clothes were everywhere!  I looked at him and said "No, Carter"  he laughed and kept pulling clothes out.  I was a little frustrated and I picked him up and took him downstairs to sit in time out.  I started the timer and turned around to find him folding his arms and saying a prayer.  I guess at this point he thought he needed some help form up above.  It was so cute that I forgot that I was upset with him and I had to take a picture.  Carter surprises me everyday.
This is Carter saying his prayer while in time out

This after Carter realized that I thought he was being cute

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I love that kid, how cute is that. By the way, is your book done yet? I want to see it.
    Oh I just noticed he has the same jammies as Jackson, I think you already told me that though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! I'm glad your crazy week is over. Hope you get to do something fun the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking cute! I love that he is praying.

    ReplyDelete