Shayla has been begging for her ears to be pierced so we told her she could make a choice a new bike or pierced ears for her Birthday. She chose without hesitation for her ears to be pierced. I came home from work and took her straight to the mall where she got her ears pierced. I kept telling her, "are you sure you want yours ears pierced...it will hurt." She kept saying "yes". She picked little pink flowers for her first pair of earings. She then waited on the chair while they pinned her hair back and drew dots on her ears. Then the big moment came and they pierced both ears at the same time. She started to cry after it was over for a few seconds and then she asked if she could look at them and then said "oh, their beautiful".
She hasn't stopped looking at them in the mirror and she told everybody we saw tonight that it was her birthday and she got her ears pierced.
Sitting in the chair waiting for her ears to be pierced
Right after they pierced her ears
Her newly pierced ears
I didn't know she wanted her ears pierced!!! I have to come see them. Did she get a bunch of earrings too? How fun!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete