Monday, March 22, 2010

Carter's Big Day

Carter had a really big day yesterday.  He went to nursery all by himself for the whoe time.  They said that he cried for about 20 seconds, they comforted him and then he was fine.  I am so proud of him.  He has not let us leave him for such a long time.  It was long over due he is almost 2 1/2 years old.  WOW where did the time go.  He also had a really great day with the potty and he went 4 times in the potty.  However he did pee on Dale.  Dales reaction was put a diaper back on him!  I didn't listen and I just took over the potty training and he did really well.  Dale likes potty training when there are no accidents and he can help them wash their hands.   Carter isn't at that point yet but we are excited about the progress he has made.  I am also thankful for all the help Dale is with the kids. He is such a great dad and I appreciate all the hard work he does for us at home and at work.  I have such great boys in my life and I am thankful for both of them.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you made sure to mention he peed on Dale! Way to go Carter!!!

    ReplyDelete