We have been potty training Carter and along with that come his obsession with toilet paper. He thinks it needs to go in all of the rooms so he pulls it from the bathroom to each room. I love his face in this picture it saying "excuse me I'm busy here do you really need to interupt me to take a picture."
Happy to be sliding outside
Shayla is collecting all kinds of different leaves (they all look the same to me)
Carter found the bubbles that mommy had hid behind the cinder block. I hide them at times because when he finds them thats all he wants to do.
Carter chasing the bubbles and popping them. He is in pure JOY!
Shayla very excited she got so high by pumping be herself
We got girl scout cookies and Carter discovered he could fit in the box. The problem is he is stuffed in there so tight he can't get out. We decide to help him out and he want back in. Carter loves the tiny box, it is kind
of weird he can fit in such a little box.
Awwww, that first picture is too cute! I love those kids :)
ReplyDelete