Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ross family vacation

We went on a family vacation with my side of the fam.  We all headed up to Heber to stay at Amy and Trevors cabin.  We went shopping in parkcity and boating and the guys did some fishing.  We all did some relaxing and it was a lot of fun.  The kids loves the boating experience and they both took a ride in the tube.  Carter loved and was making comments like "WOW" when we would go over a big wave, he did not like getting splashed!  Shayla really enjoyed being with her cousins and Alyssa became her best friend through the weekend trip.  It was really cute to watch them. I went on the tube with Dale and Jason and it was crazy.  Dale was catching like 2 ft of air on his side and I felt like I was going to fly off at any minute.
We went on a four wheeler ride where Shayla saw a moose and said "Now I know that moose eat leaves on trees I 've always wondered that."  Carter kept pointing at it and calling it a cow and saying mooo.


It was a lot of fun to be with all 27 members of my family.  We had a lot of good laughs and talks and created some great memories.

1 comment:

  1. The new pictures are cute. I love the one at the top, they did smile very well for it;)

    ReplyDelete