Monday, February 15, 2010

Love is in the Air

We had a great Valentines.  Dale was so sweet and got my ring cleaned and my bands re-dipped with white gold.  I love it.  I feel like we are engaged all over again because my ring is so shiny.  This was mine and Dales 10th Valentines Day we have celebrated together.  WOW we are getting old. 
It has become a tradition at our house that the night before Valentines we decorate the kids room with hearts and put out their little valentines.  Shay came in our room in the morning and said "Dad and mom it's Valentines Day there are hearts all over my room.  I think the red ones are for me because I don't like the blue or green ones.  They must be for Carter."  Carter woke up a little while later and started tearing the hearts down and bringing them to me.  He was so excited to get his Barney Valentine movie and treat.
Later that Day Shayla, Carter and Daddy took down all of the hearts from the wall and made me a great big Valentine out of all the hearts.  It was very cute and it was my favorite part of the day.  I also did Shayla's hair into a heart to be festive.
Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments: