Shayla is such a curious child and is constantly soaking in things from what we say, the t.v. and her cousins. It is so funny to hear what comes out of her mouth. Here are a few things I heard this week:
The antibodies fight the flu virus. The flu virus like goes from your body and the antibodies fight the flu virus to help you get better or to help you not get sick. Humans get the flu virus if they don't get the shot and they will get sick for a long time. I got the shot for the flu virus so I will stay healthy a long time.
Tinker Bell flies and she is my best friend but she is not a human she is a fairy.
I have to have lots of heads so I can grow up to be all the people in the world.
When we have a fire we call 911, a fire is in emergency but Carter pulling my hair is not an emergency so we don't call 911 we say "Mom Carter is pulling my hair."
Holy crap! I couldn't stop laughing at the last one. "But Carter pulling my hair is not an emergency". I could totally see her dialing 911 "911, what is your emergency?", "Carter is pulling my hair". What a funny kid!!!
ReplyDeleteThat last one is WAY funny! She is so smart and super cute!
ReplyDelete