Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine Cards

Shayla had to write her name on all her Valentine cards for preschool and she was so excited to do it.  She had 18 cards to do and I thought we could spread it out over the week.  Shayla had another thing in mind she kept writing her name and after 10 I asked her to take a break. She said it was her homework and she needed to finish.  When she got to 14 she started complaining her hand hurt and so I made her take a break.  At one point she started to shorten her name to Shay.  She is funny that way once she starts a project she wants to finish it.  She finished first thing the next morning and I was so proud of her that she did it all by
herself.
Carter chose "ball" valentines and Shay chose "Princess Tiana" Valentines.


1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed that she can write her name soooo well. Good job Mommy!

    ReplyDelete