Friday, April 2, 2010

The Mayan

We decided to treat ourselves to a night out with the kids.  We haven't been to the Mayan forever and thought the kids would love the atmosphere.  We invited all of my sisters to come along but Amy's family were the only ones able to come along.  We switched kids on the way down and Shay rode with them and Garrett came with Carter.  The boys fell asleep on the way and Shayla talked their ear off the whole way down.
Carter was a little scared because it was so dark inside. Shayla thrived off all that was going.  She loved watching the show and thought "it was magic".  We had a great time.  Carter even warmed up to the show although he still wanted to be held.  We even got to take pictures with one of the divers.



On a side note I have to post a little about what I discovered in the bathroom.  Carter was standing on his stool combing his hair and singing a song.  It was so cute I couldn't help but smile.



1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the picture of a chip hanging out of Dale's mouth...:)

    ReplyDelete