Later that night we had a family home evening on kindness. Tracy gave me the idea of working on family things during family home evening. Dale has been working late so he wasn't able to join us but the kids really liked it and I think it will help. Shayla was able to pick the activity and she chose to go outside and play in the rain. The kids loved going puddle jumping. Carter found a oooey gooey worm and Shayla tried to eat the rain drops. What a great night.
Monday, May 10, 2010
If all the rain drops were...
Tonight when I got home from work I was greeted by "Wendy"from Peter Pan played by Shayla, along with Michael and John who were both played by grandma. Shayla had designed her own outfit which was very creative she took a baby blanket and had grandma tie the back and then added all of her flower clips in the front. Shayla saw her cousins in a Peter Pan play and has loved the story ever since. My mom was amazed at how well she knew all the characters and had memorized the movie. My mom is such a fabulous grandma who takes time to play.
Later that night we had a family home evening on kindness. Tracy gave me the idea of working on family things during family home evening. Dale has been working late so he wasn't able to join us but the kids really liked it and I think it will help. Shayla was able to pick the activity and she chose to go outside and play in the rain. The kids loved going puddle jumping. Carter found a oooey gooey worm and Shayla tried to eat the rain drops. What a great night.
Later that night we had a family home evening on kindness. Tracy gave me the idea of working on family things during family home evening. Dale has been working late so he wasn't able to join us but the kids really liked it and I think it will help. Shayla was able to pick the activity and she chose to go outside and play in the rain. The kids loved going puddle jumping. Carter found a oooey gooey worm and Shayla tried to eat the rain drops. What a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love these cute kids!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh you don't even know how bad I want to get my hands on your kids and my camera! So stinking cute.
ReplyDeleteI love your kids they are so cute. Showed your blog to mom she liked everything but her picture, which I think is adorable of her and Shayla.
ReplyDelete