Sunday, May 23, 2010
"Lionel" and his blanket
Carter has a new obsession with his blanket. He has always loved his blue blanket but latley it has become more than that. He takes his blanket everywhere, the mall, outside to swing or ride his bike and now even to church. If he can't find it he will start to cry and say "oooh, blanket". He is so darn cute but this blanket thing is a little to much for me. I can't keep it clean and it grosses me out because it just drags behind him. Dale calls him Lionel from Charlie Brown. On a good note he is doing so well with potty training! I am hoping while I am on summer break that we can finish with the potty thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brynn had a blanket too that she dragged around everywhere. I used to read her this cute book called "Dinosaur Binkit." If you can find it you should read it to him. It is funny. And don't worry they eventually grow out of it :)
ReplyDelete