Friday, May 7, 2010
Why is it so quiet?
Yesterday was one of those days! You know the ones I am talking about where everytime you turn around your kids are fighting with each other or crying the other one has hurt them. I was in my room when I decided it was a little to quiet and went looking for my little ones. I peeked into their room and Shayla was reading a book to Carter. It was the cutest thing ever! She was even telling him to find things, "Carter find the red cat". Carter was listening intently to his "little mom". It was one of those times that I couldn't think of anything better than being a mom. I stood at the door peering in until I was discovered. The little moment was truly just that, a little moment, soon they were back to fighting and crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I love those times! That is a really great picture.
ReplyDeleteThats such a fun moment. I love when you find them playing nicely together instead of messing everything up Good job recording it!
ReplyDelete