The snow kept coming down so we had to make it a day in the house. I needed to clean my floors in the kitchen but Shayla was feeling a little attention needy. So I knew if I wanted to get any cleaning done I would have to be creative. I moved all the chairs from the kitchen to the front room. Then I told Shayla we were going to make a house. She was very excited about this idea. I told her to go get the blanket from downstairs for the roof. She was on the job and before you knew it we had made a house. Carter loved it! He thought he was in a cave or something he rolled around in the house and would kick and squeal. Shayla brought down all of her books from her room and she read them to Carter in there new house, while I got the kitchen floors clean.
Later that day we went out to shovel the driveway for the 3 time. We decided to build a snowman. We used chocolate chips for his eyes and a carrot for his nose. Shayla really enjoyed helping me roll the balls for the snowman. Carter just kept looking at it like it was going to come to life. The snow kept coming and we kept playing.
Look at you go! Once you get started watch out! It is very addicting isn't it?! Im glad you went out and enjoyed the snow, it looks fun. I really need to take Cambrie out there!
ReplyDelete