Friday, February 6, 2009

The Morgan's Rule!

We went to the Morgan's tonight. Man are they awesome!

I brought my famous cheese dip and boy was it a hit. Everytime I bring it some place I feel like I'm in an Axe deodorant commercial. Only instead of some boy toy fighting off girls who don't eat enough, I'm fighting just trying to get my crock pot out of someone's grasp.

The girls got along pretty well, except for when Cambrie wouldn't share her Tinkerbell flash light. After taking one look at that baby I wouldn't want to share it either. I offered Cambrie some left over Halloween candy for it, but she wouldn't take the bait. That's one smart little girl.

Gee, and that Blake character. He just gets funnier and funnier as the night goes on and I wasn't even drinkin'. He's so funny that he is writing this blog entry because I forgot to sign out of my blog on their computer.

Can't wait to all get together again!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Jenne! That Blake character is pretty funny. We should totally hang out with them on Valentines Day and play "Spin the Bottle" or "7 minutes in Heaven".

    ReplyDelete