While we were stuck in the house we did get in a few good games of hide n seek. This was a new place for Shalya to hide, and it took me a while to find her. I was very proud of her for finding such a sneaky spot. She usually hides in the same places time after time. Carter was just going after a fruit snack that was under the bed. He got the fruit snack and then bumped his head. I felt really bad for him but as soon as I got him out from under the bed he stopped crying and finished his fruit snack.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Flu Bug
Last Sunday night Shayla woke up crying because she didn't feel good. After 7 changes of clothes she was starting to feel better. On Tuesday night I started to feel kind of sick. Carter got it on Thursday. Dale got it on Friday. My mom, who comes to watch my kids, got it Today. I hope she comes back. So needless to say, we have all had the flu. Dale is feeling better tonight along with the kids, so I hope the worst is behind us. I feel like I need someone to come in a disinfect our house. I have washed everything I can think of. It sucks to watch your kids and husband feel so sick. I felt very helpless. We have not really left our house except for work and Walmart trips to get juice. I'm feeling a little trapped in the house but hopefully tomorrow will set me free.
While we were stuck in the house we did get in a few good games of hide n seek. This was a new place for Shalya to hide, and it took me a while to find her. I was very proud of her for finding such a sneaky spot. She usually hides in the same places time after time. Carter was just going after a fruit snack that was under the bed. He got the fruit snack and then bumped his head. I felt really bad for him but as soon as I got him out from under the bed he stopped crying and finished his fruit snack.

While we were stuck in the house we did get in a few good games of hide n seek. This was a new place for Shalya to hide, and it took me a while to find her. I was very proud of her for finding such a sneaky spot. She usually hides in the same places time after time. Carter was just going after a fruit snack that was under the bed. He got the fruit snack and then bumped his head. I felt really bad for him but as soon as I got him out from under the bed he stopped crying and finished his fruit snack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No fun! Rusty woke up at 4:30 Friday morning and told Nate his head is on fire and has a bever (pretty sure he ment fever). While I usually encourage sharing, this is one thing I hope he keeps to himself. I'm glad you guys are all starting to feel better though! (Way cute pictures too!)
ReplyDelete