It's a miracle Shayla actually took a nap today. She stopped taking naps about 5 months ago. It feels weird to have both kids asleep, but I'm not complaining. I actually got some cleaning done and I can have a moment to myself. Carter still takes 2 naps a day. I am not sure what I am going to do when he stops napping. Today Shayla woke up talking about how her daddy was going to build her a treehouse. It is so funny how persisitent she can be once she has idea. She called daddy at work and asked him if he would build her one. Of course he said yes. We will have to see if it happens. I think it might have to be a grass house because I think she is to little to be climbing trees.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Sleeping Beauty, Finally Sleeps!
It's a miracle Shayla actually took a nap today. She stopped taking naps about 5 months ago. It feels weird to have both kids asleep, but I'm not complaining. I actually got some cleaning done and I can have a moment to myself. Carter still takes 2 naps a day. I am not sure what I am going to do when he stops napping. Today Shayla woke up talking about how her daddy was going to build her a treehouse. It is so funny how persisitent she can be once she has idea. She called daddy at work and asked him if he would build her one. Of course he said yes. We will have to see if it happens. I think it might have to be a grass house because I think she is to little to be climbing trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment