The Easter bunny came he brought us eggs and treats and toys. He um he hopped around our house. When I woke up I thought he was still there. Early in the morning I thought he was still there. He brought me a chick, he brought Carter a dog um he just looked at our eggs. He brought me a Dora tent and a spinner. Easter is really about Jesus because he died for us and he will live again. Mom do you know what live again means..it means to come back. At church me and Cambrie colored a picture of Jesus coming alive again out of the tomb. He came alive after 3 days. When I see him again I will be able to see the stuff on his hands that they put in him on the cross.
We had a great Easter. We celebrated with Dales family. We cooked the ham and it turned out delicious along with all the other yummy things everybody brought. We went to a park and took pictures and played. Then that night we decided to take a trip with the Beulo's over to Wendover for the night. Shayla loved staying in the hotel and going swimming. Carter loved opening all the drawers in the hotel and sleeping in a great big bed. We had a great time together and it was a nice little get away.
No comments:
Post a Comment