Thursday, April 8, 2010

New!

It feels so good to get new things.  We got new couches, Yea!  I even like them better in my house then I did when we picked them out in the store.  We decided on leather because with kids and especially with Carter it is just easier.  All we have to do is wipe off the stuff he leaves behind with his sticky fingers.  For some reason he always has sticky fingers no matter how many times I wash his hands.  Thank You Dale for letting me have new couches I love them.

4 comments:

  1. They really do look good! I think I could have them in my front room too...Would you care? We could be twiners like the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy blogging lately! I hope Jared doesn't see, he will let me know of my short comings ;) Your house looks so fancy in that picture, I'm kinda jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! The whole room looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Jen those are soo pretty! I love em! jealous much I am

    ReplyDelete