A little story about each of the kids:
Carter made us all laugh the other night. He put on one of Shayla's dress up hats and came out laughing at his head and pointing and saying "shayla's hat" and then laughing some more. He wore the hat while he was playing all the while laughing at himself. We kept laughing because he was being so silly. I think he is going to be our little clown in the family.
Shayla keeps coming up with these words that blow us away like this week her word is metamorphosis. She will say it means a big change like when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly. She is our little sponge and soaks in anything that she hears.
I love all the family time that we were able to have this weekend. I was even able to have a girls night out and went to the temple with some of my friends. We celebrated Amy's birthday and went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a lot of fun to catch up and be together.
Love the hat and the new Couches!
ReplyDelete