Friday, February 1, 2013



 31
Shay stayed home today because we worried she might have pink eye.  Her eye was so red underneath.  By noon her eye looked fine and she was bored!  She had already finished a book, watched t.v., cleaned her room and played with Addie. I wish I could get that much done by noon.  I encouraged her to play and a little while later I was invited to a Tea Party.  I came out of my room to find stuffed animals lining the top of my tables with plates and cups.  She made name tags where we were suposed to sit.  Addie enjoyed drinking from the little cup and kept asking for more.  Carter really liked the apple juice and fish crackers and playing with the elephant who was sitting near by.  I enjoyed watching my little girl using her imagination. Oh how I love the age of tea parties and dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment