Friday, February 1, 2013

24
 I find myself constantly wishing at the end of the day that I would have played more with my kids.  Today I did something about it.  I cleaned the toy room because it was in desperate need of some cleaning and organizing.  Then I got on the floor and played barn animals with Carter and Addie.  Addie was so cute doing all of the animal noises and Carter was instructing her on how to put the animals in the barn.  As we were taking the animals out Carter noticed the horse had an "owie". He proceded to take the horse to the Doctor where he played doctor and Addie played nurse.  At the end he brought the horse and told me he was all better but tired.  I love watching them play and I love getting on the floor to play with them.  These are the moments I am so glad I am a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment