20
I was really lazy all weekend and it was great! We decided it was time to head home. Looking out over Bear Lake we couldn't see the top of the Mountains because there was such a fog. As we were winding the top of Bear Lake we saw the most amazing site. Bear Lake was covered in clouds and there was the mountain tops we couldn't see from down below. The picture does not do the beauty justice. It was one of the most amazing things I've seen. I am grateful to live in such a beautiful world that Heavenly Father created for us.
19
Bear Lake ended up being 10 degrees warmer than Layton. The kids were excited to go sledding. Ryan brought his four Wheeler up and Carter was thrilled to ride on that. Shay was very adventurous wanting to go down the hill. After some trial and error we found out that the tubes did not go very fast (or at all). Luckily we had other options. We used a foam slide, plastic and a sled. Ryan was able to pull everyone behind him. The kids loved it! I even enjoyed going down.
18
We decided to go to Bear Lake for a Weekend getaway. We quickly packed some bags and the Buelo's met us at our house and away we went. Addie was surprisingly quiet the whole drive up. Carter kept touching Shay and so that made for a fun ride. The roads were great. On the way Carter says "I'm looking for the deers eyes.Then I am going to shoot them with my gun." It was really dark outside so the chances were slim we would see one. Shay then starts whimpering "Don't shoot the deer Carter." Dale and I just laugh because what else do you do when the kids are going to argue back and forth.
I love this family!
ReplyDelete