Today was fast and testimony meeting at church. Shay has been getting up the last few months but always a little nervous before she does. She found her confidence today when the meeting started she got really excited. "Mom it's testimony day, I'm going up. Can I?" She was the third person up there to share her testimony. She is such a great example to me. It was very simple. "I would like to stand and bear my testimony. I know this church is true and I know our Savior loves us." then she closed it and came and sat back down. Carter leaned over and said "Good Job, Shayla" I guess I wasn't the only one watching.
Trying to get back to basics is my goal for this year. We are trying to get back into the habit of reading scriptures and having family prayer. Carter was really excited to lead us in a little song. Shay loves taking turns in reading. What was Addie doing? Oh the usual she was dressing up with shayla's clothes. Then trying to sleep in the doll bed. It's hard to concentrate when she is always into something new making everybody laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment