Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 11
School was canceled today due to heavy snow.  Shay was super excited because a new episode of Princess Sofia was coming on.  I was excited for her because I remember a snow day when I was in elementary.  You can't have snow day and not play out in the snow.  I love having family close by. The kids all had a day off with their cousins.  Dale helped them build a snow fort later on that night.

12
Today the morning started out with singing.  Santa brought our family a karaoke machine. Shay loves Taylor Swift and sings to her music everyday.  Carter is also singing along to her music (Dale loves this).  My favorite is when he sings "We are never ever getting back together".
Dale decided we had enough of the singing and we needed to get out of the house.  We went over to his dads so he could pull the kids on the four wheeler.  Carter has to be on the four wheeler. Addie did NOT like it. Shay wanted to stay out forever.  Grandma Debbie made everybody scones and hot chocolate.  It was amazing Hot Chocolate!



13
Addie is at the age when eating spaghetti is really cute!





14
I love when I find Addie in strange places (which happens on a daily basis). "mama, bye" I hear her saying.  I walk in too find her nestled in the basket talking on her phone.  I love that she can fit anywhere.

15
Shayla runs in the door "Carter! I brought you something from school.  My teacher had extra lego magazines so I brought you one."  "That's cool Shayla, thank you"  Carter grabs it and runs to show daddy.  Once Daddy sees what has transpired he turns the night into lego night.


No comments:

Post a Comment