Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 7th
My little laundry helper for the day was Addie.  She would take all of Carter's and Shayla's clothes to their room, she would come get them one shirt at a time.  This was helpful unlike her usual pull out all of mommy's clean folded clothes and put them in another laundry basket.  I love that she can follow simple directions and is really excited to help.

January 8th
 There are so many mornings when we are in a hurry and we don't have time to make a home lunch.  Shay prefers home lunch over school lunch and I don't blame her.  Tonight while I was making dinner she decided to make her own lunch so it was ready for the morning.  I was so proud of her she packed a fruit, veggie and made a sandwich.  She can be so responsible at times.  I love the little girl she is growing into.



January 9th

After dinner tonight I was on the computer when Carter came in and said "I'll clean it up mom."  I was really into what I was doing that it took a few minutes to register what he said.  I went out to the kitchen to see what needed to be cleaned up.  I found Carter very busy with pans, bowls and food all over the kitchen.  He looks up at me "Just cookin', it's good mom. mmmm"  I looked around at his creation and was pretty impressed.  He went to a lot of trouble to make something.  It wasn't anything edible but I couldn't get mad at his sweet little face. I just asked him to clean it up and he did.  I love my little cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment