January 1st
Carter is still feeling under the weather. He wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for the hundredth time in the last few days. I give in because I know how he feels. Shay is begging for a Scavenger Hunt that I promised. I pull it together with 10 simple clues and in the end the treasure was in the oven. Addie is still really fussy and cries over every thing. We hope she is still trying to feeling better and this is not a new phase. She wants to be held then put down. Around lunch time everybody falls asleep to take a nap. I leave Dale at home to go out and shop. I haven't left the house in a week and the bitter cold air feels so good. I am grateful for sisters I can call and escape with if only for a few hours. I return to find that everybody is feeling much better! Addie loves her bath and the soap from avon her grandma gave her. She rubs it all over herself.
Carter and Shayla are back at school. When I picked Shayla up she told me that they had to write about there vacation and she wrote "I was sick for 6 days. I watched t.v. and movies and now I feel better." I love that she left out that we did al this fun stuff for Christmas before we got sick but I guess it's true when they say you remember the negative. Carter told his preschool that he was all better!
January 4th
Addie loves to drink from big cups with straws. She is more like herself today. Very happy and talkative. She isn't throwing a fit over all the little things. Yea! I missed our little Addie. this afternoon we went to Classic. Shayla and Cambrie tried to roller skate without helpers and they made it around once. Shay fell but kept getting right op and no tears.
January 5th
The smell of bacon and pancakes wakes me up. Dale is in the kitchen with the Carter and Shayla making breakfast. I love Saturday mornings. Carter verifies "Mom you up?" "Yes, I'm up" "Good Morning Mom!" This conversation is a regular one in the morning for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment